- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£22250 to £36000 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803317
- Closing Date:13/12/2018
Working for an independent Company established in 1987 specialising within the Motor Industry, offering Insurance Services, Motor Claims handling, bespoke Software Solutions and complimentary Motor Vehicle Services such as driving licence verification’s, servicing and maintenance management, damaged vehicle assessment and fund management. This company has long standing relationships with many multinational companies.
Is looking for a mid-level, full stack developer to be actively involved in a full range of development projects in an agile environment.
The Companies IT function has developed significantly in recent years and continues to do so working with many large Motor Manufacturers, the role will be heavily involved in the design and launch of software solutions to these clients. The successful applicant will maintain a keen interest in the latest technology to influence the technology strategy moving forward.
- Designing, developing and releasing applications
- Identifying and adopting industry best practices and policies
- Estimating and tracking time across multiple simultaneous projects
- Learn new technologies and adapt to change
- Promote skills and knowledge sharing
- Maintaining existing applications in a variety of environments
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Working towards achieving degree at 2:1 level or higher
- C# with experience of ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- In depth understanding of IT security
- Knowledge of other platforms such as LAMP
- Commencement, the company can be reasonably flexible.
- Salary, dependant on experience.
- Benefits Package including Discounted New Car Scheme, Travel Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Group Life Assurance.
- 39.5 hours per week – Mon- Fri, normal office hours.