Customer Retention & Sales Support
- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Job Reference:PAT1802743
- Closing Date:07/03/2018
Job Title: Customer Retention & Sales Support
Salary; £20,000.00 per annum
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am-5:30pm / 9:00am – 6:00pm (total 40 hours)
The successful candidate will have the responsibility maintaining and growing existing clients. Working with your aligned portfolio of customers to ensure we deliver to their expectations and also drive out every opportunity for product/service and revenue growth, ensuring that we not only deliver world class customer service but also to ensure we meet their goals and exceed their expectations.
The candidate must have familiarity with the internet and basic computer knowledge of software programmes such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word, they will be highly effective at verbal and written communication with proven analytical and problem solving skills. Experience of Salesforce would be advantageous but is not essential.
- To manage customer accounts via Salesforce to inform dealers of their response, provide consultative support to maximise future response through data, price and additional product upsells. Any objections must be overcome in a positive and professional manner, using appropriate product knowledge.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by maintain a high level of service at all times. When necessary, to handle customer complaints efficiently and effectively, keeping the number of escalated calls to a minimum.
- To input and maintain customer records with accurate, high quality information in order to enable effective forward-planning, maximise the success of all marketing initiatives and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of customer activity. All client conversations and transactions must be clearly documented in Salesforce.
- Support Field Sales Team by booking appointments, routing visits methodically within the regional area and collating data in preparation for the visits.
- Recognise the importance and benefits of effective team working, assisting colleagues and providing cover as and when required. This also includes respecting and motivating your colleagues in other departments who are responsible for servicing and supporting your activity.
- To attend, prepare for and participate in one to ones and team meetings that will review/guide performance (including appraisals), share/progress ideas and initiatives, communicate objectives and agree sales plans/focus. Attend internal/external training sessions as and when appropriate to increase skill set. Plus be responsible for continually updating your product, market and competitor knowledge.
- In addition to account management be able and confident to assist customers with Autoexposure queries.
- Ensure good relationships are developed with your accounts and remain customer focussed on all communication with them.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Admin Tool (MAT) and be able to perform all tasks required in keeping accounts up to date and all products enabled.
- To identify opportunities to introduce and upsell bespoke products to clients, with a keen focus of growing the portfolio revenue.
- On Site parking available.
- Team building activities including; Charity Events and Summer/Christmas Parties.
- Breakfast provided on a daily basis – Croissants, fresh fruit and cereal.
- Pizza Takeaway for all staff every other Friday.