£8.5 per hour
Working in a busy Valeting Centre in Oxford, we require 2 Car Valeter / Drivers to start as soon as is possible in a temporary ongoing role.
The successful candidates will be responsible for making sure that the vehicles are cleaned efficiently and thoroughly to meet our client's standards.
This role is varied and duties include;
- carrying out full valets interior and exterior
- organising of valeting equipment
- visual inspection of vehicles
- report any damage or defects that may be identified
- keep work area clean and tidy
- move cars around on site
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:30 but additional overtime may be required.
The successful candidate must;
- have excellent attention to detail
- work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- be able to work well within a team but also use own initiative to work independently
- be available for an immediate start
- have a full UK driving licence (with no more than 6 penalty points for minor offences only)
- be at least 25 years of age (for insurance purposes only)
- have at least 2 years of driving experience (for insurance purposes)
Paying £8.50 per hour (paid weekly).