£23000 - £35000 per year Commission
Working for the UK’s largest publisher of theatre and arts programmes, producing more than twelve million programmes and brochures for the arts each year.
They currently have a new exciting opportunity to join their rewarding environment and well established team.
The role will include the following:
- To be pro-active in obtaining sales following established internal sales methods
- Lead generation on a daily basis, with the emphasis on bringing on board new advertisers.
- Renewing existing advertisers and up-selling to ensure maximum sales.
- To make every effort to attain and then exceed personal theatre targets
- Work with the team to hit monthly sales targets
You will be expected to seek ways of updating and improving skills, knowledge and understanding relevant to your role.
In return you will be heavily rewarded! You are expected to earn £5,000 extra in commission within your first year moving to £7,000-£10,000 after your first year. Not only will you be heavily rewarded you will be joining a diverse environment who have a flexible approach to their employees as well as having a sociable and friendly working atmosphere.
This role is based in a rural location based 10 minutes outside of Bicester heading towards Woodstock so you will need your own transport.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity then please don't hesitate in applying!