Working for a diverse and effective established and passionate team, they are currently looking for two individuals to join them at their Bicester store. This is a great opportunity to join a small but driven team with high levels of individual autonomy and responsibility, so they are looking for a new team member to drive their sales and client relations as if this was your own business. This store prides them self on a 360 approach giving you the tools to get involved with VM and stock room duties. They are looking for a strong team player as well as having the ability to work independently.
- Provide excellent service through continued commitment to our service values and standards.
- To know and achieve your, and the store's daily, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, for example cross selling, to drive your sales and KPI's.
- Maintain an understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that clients are informed and aware.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Sales Experience and within a luxury brand.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication effectively
- Motivated by being a great teammate with a common goal
- Excellent communication skills and other languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Arabic) are helpful
- Strong Clienteling skills and experience.