£12.82 - £15.39 per hour Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Fancy the opportunity to work at an award winning global supplier of electronic products?
My client are looking for a Product Manager to work within their Marketing Department based at their Head Office in Abingdon.
Main purpose of Job
- Implement brand and product strategies and plans across the full mix of marketing activities.
- Champion the company's products through the key activities and responsibilities.
- Reports to: UK Senior Brand Manager
Key Activities and responsibilities
- TV - Assisting Senior Brand Manager with production or localisation of edits of TV Commercials and video content for some products within budget and deadlines.
- P.R. – Write copy and text for trade PR stories about key products and complete sample request forms for product reviews.
- Brief graphic designer on required creative assets such as trade press adverts, online banners, website amends etc.
- Review retailer websites to ensure product information and images are correct, working with UK Sales Team to rectify if not.
- Presentation of marketing plans and activities to sales team and in customer previews.
- Report market and sales data and conduct competitor analysis to spot trends.
- Working closely with product development team in UK and HK, UK Sales Team, P.R. Agency, Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing Manager, TV Creative Agency. Media Buyers & the company's worldwide marketing teams.
- Degree educated.
- 3-4 years marketing experience.
- IT literacy – (Microsoft Office) Good EXCEL skills, and PowerPoint skills.
- Driving License
Duration - 4-5 months.
Hours - Monday-Thursday 08:45-17:30 (1 hour lunch break) finishing at 16:15 on Friday's.
Salary - Up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Please enquire to Jorgia our Commercial Consultant in our Abingdon branch on 01235 535858 for more information.