£15.15 per hour
Our Oxford based client are looking to recruit professional Multi Trade Operatives who can provide an excellent customer service in an ongoing temporary basis until March 2020.
As a Multi Trade Operative, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Routine domestic maintenence repairs involving the following trades: Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting & Decorating, Plastering, Wall & Floor Tiling.
- Refurbishment work, such as replacement kitchens & bathrooms to domestic properties.
- Ensure all work allocated is completed by the target date specified. This will involve having a flexible attitude to working hours to ensure inconvenience to the customer is is minimised.
- Deliver high levels of productivity.
- Complete all work issued to a high standard.
- Liaise with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain reputation for good public relations by the actions taken and conduct displayed.
- Liaise with Supervisors regarding additional work by other trades, as necessary.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working order.
- Leave work places clean, tidy and safe.
- Keep material usage to a minimum and recover surplus materials or scrap.
You must have and be able to prove previous experience in the core required Trade areas (as listed above), be customer focused and professional and it would be advantageous if you had your own tools.
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a 7.30am start (some flexibility is essential).
A competitive pay rate of £15.15 per hour is offered.