£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
Paterson Recruitment are supporting a local offsite construction company with their search for a Maintenance Technician.
Contract – Temp-Perm
Working hours – 47.5 per week. 07.30 – 5.30 Monday-Friday with 2 x 15 mins break and 1 x 30 min for lunch.
Rate of pay: £15-16phr
- To work as a member of the maintenance team, refurbishing and maintaining portable buildings.
- Pre-delivery electrical testing and recording
- Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate general maintenance skills and possess a current clean driving licence.
- To have the ability to work alone off-site attending maintenance breakdowns.
- Basic joinery/plumbing/electrical skills would be an advantage.
- Painting skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Practical experience of health and safety
- Good communication skills and the ability to complete maintenance service sheets.
The successful candidate will be supplied with a company van as they will be expected to travel to different sites.
To apply please send your CV to the email address below or alternatively please call Jorgia on 01235 535858.