£30000 per year £32.50 per night out allowance
We require an LGV1 / Class 1 Driver who can work away from home for approximately 5 days/nights per week delivering to various European destinations.
To be a successful applicant, you must;
- hold a full UK LGV1 / Class 1 drivers licence
- have a minimum of 2 years LGV1 driving experience
- hold a Drivers CPC & a digital tachograph card
- be able to observe and adhere to all Tachograph regulations and similar statutory regulations
- be an experienced European Driver
- be flexible with regards to working hours
- be able to spend up to a week at a time away from home
- be positive & have an outgoing & focused outlook towards customer service
It would be desirable (but not essential) if you could offer the following;
- an understanding of the German language
- hold a forklift truck licence (counterbalance and reach)
This is a permanent role, working out of a Didcot based company.
£30,000 per annum (plus £32.50 per night out allowance).