£9.50 per hour
Our client are looking for a hard-working, passionate and talented kitchen porter to support their catering team in Bicester. Our client is a fast growing, multi-faceted food business with a state of the art kitchen in Bicester. If you are a passionate kitchen porter willing to get involved, have your own initiative and hardworking this is the opportunity for you.
Kitchen Porter remuneration package:
- £9.50 per hour
- Workplace pension scheme
- Kitchen porter responsibilities:
Kitchen porter responsibilities:
- Provide an efficient, clean and organised wash-up cycle of crockery, cutlery and other goods in the wash-up areas.
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept clean and tidy, pots and pans cleaned and maintained and ready for the Chefs use.
- Provide a safe working environment in the kitchen, wash up and back of house areas.
- Ensure the smooth running of these areas you need good organisation skills and the ability to avoid a backlog of washing-up.
What the kitchen porter will have:
- Previous kitchen porter experience
- A proactive and can do attitude with willingness to work within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to providing support to the chefs within the kitchen
- Flexibility with shifts
- Right to work in the UK
Our clients aim is to provide the best food to clients, and to ensure all their staff feel valued, supported and trained as they are the key to their success.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to Safer Recruitment Practices.