£18000 - £25000 per year
Opportunity to join a successful company offering an internal progression scheme, internationally-recognised certifications and an excellent salary
- A competitive salary, starting at £18k-25k (dependant on experience)
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 5 with length of service
- The opportunity to gain widely-recognised qualifications
- Access to their Peoples Value website, where you can gain discount from high street retailers (including the likes of Sainsbury’s)
- Commission-free car, van, home and travel insurance
- A calendar of learning and development programs, including workshops, online media and one-to-one coaching
- Regular team outings, breakfast on a Friday if the team is winning, and an awesome Christmas party!
We're working with, the UK's leading independent insurance brokerage. Here, everything starts with their clients, and it has done since their inception in 1963. As it stands, they provide insurance to over 500,000 clients and have over 90 branches across the country, and have ambitious growth plans, opening 4-6 new branches each year. They pride themselves on their accessibility and dedication to keeping their spot as a key high street insurance destination.
As an Insurance Consultant, you’ll be a key point of contact within your branch, building rapport with new customers to sell and administer insurance policies. You’ll provide excellent customer service, be a great listener and help customer’s get their desired outcome.
From day one, you’ll enter an environment where ideas are welcomed, and progression is encouraged. As you learn you’ll have the opportunity to gain industry-leading insurance qualifications, with your Cert CII commencing within 12-18 months of joining. If you apply yourself, you’ll reap the rewards, and if you thrive for more, there will be plenty of opportunities to take your career to the next level.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Listen to customers and manage their requests efficiently
- Build rapport, trust and client loyalty
- Introduce customers to new products and services where appropriate – tailoring the service for each individual circumstance
- Be keen to grow professionally and embrace new challenges
If you are interested in this role then please apply!