£25000 - £28000 per year 13.5% Pension,
My client is a private Education establishment wokring exclusively with us in regards to their hiring needs.
Due to retirement after a long period of service, they are hiring a Level 3 Groundsman on a Permanent basis.
the ideal candidate:
- Ideally trained to IOG Level 3
- Qualified and certified to spray using a knapsack sprayer as a minimum.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of maintaining lawns, fields and grounds.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient with operating grounds keeping equipment such as tractors, power mowers and forklifts.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Given the nature of the work, physically fit, strong, and agile.
- Starting salary £25,000-£28,000
- Free school lunches
- Free life cover equivalent to 3 times annual salary
- Group Personal Pension Scheme – the employee is entitled to join the school’s pension scheme after 3 months’ employment. The employee contributes 6% and the employer contributes 13.5% of monthly pay.
- Free use of some school facilities including the indoor swimming pool
There is an immediate start available option for the right candidate.
An Enhanced DBS would be advantageous.
If this is for you click apply or call in on 01235 535858