£25000 - £30000 per year Commission, company car, pension
Are you a successful Sales Representative with a proven track record of business-to-business selling within the food or drinks process industry?
Are looking for your next major career challenge?
Are you looking to step up your career with a growing company that has exciting prospects?
If so, then this could be the job for you...
Working for our client who is a leading player in the supply and installation of equipment to the drinks industry. With their continuous growth and success with increasing sales in the UK, North America and the Middle East. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to develop business through the North of England including Scotland.
The duties will include:
- Win new business through developing close relationships with customers and the market
- Identifying and developing new business leads
- Responding to incoming leads
- Servicing and growing business with existing clients
- Developing tailored solutions to meet customer’s requirements
- Participating in sales & marketing activities such as exhibitions, events and conferences
Qualifications, Skills and attributes
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the drinks / food process market
- Computer literate
- Naturally organised
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude to work
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Clean driving license
The role will be based from their UK headquarters in Daventry, Northamptonshire. A full benefits package will be available to the right candidate including company car, incentive scheme, laptop computer, mobile phone and company pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within a successful and growing business.