£16500 - £21875 per year Term time hours, Free Parking, On call bonus, Yearly discretional bonus
Our well established local client are looking for an educational recruitment consultant to join their close knit family run team.
This is a role which would suit someone with experience in recruitment, in the educational sector, or even a strong administrator/PA which excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
It is an exciting role, which boasts many benefits and could be the perfect career for someone looking for a term time only role.
- Daily contact with schools and teachers
- Handling and completing school requests
- Vetting, selecting and recruiting supply staff
- Responding to emergency, short and long-term requests from schools.
- Getting to know staff and schools to instinctively know who would suit where best
- Developing long lasting relationships
- Initial telephone screening
- Interviewing face to face
- Pre and post interview vetting
- Attendance at recruitment fairs, universities, local job fairs
- Maintain excellent relationships with school management teams and supply staff through providing excellent Customer Care at all times
- Contacting supply staff on a weekly basis to confirm availability
- Providing support to supply staff and schools
- Obtain and share feedback with supply staff
- Attend local INSET days and CPD evenings organised by the Branch Manager and the Managing Director for supply staff
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Maintaining up-to-date database records on all teachers and schools
- Paperwork and computer enquiries for the speedy vetting, registration and processing of all teachers
- Applying for references, chasing outstanding paperwork
- Applying for and monitoring the progress of DBS checks (police checks)
- Monitoring teachers safeguarding training records
- Entering bookings on database and recording on availability sheets
- Sending assignment confirmations to schools and teachers.
- Arranging interviews.
- Partaking in the out of hours service on a rota basis up to 9pm for evenings and weekends (with paid supplement)
The ideal candidate should be;
- Quick thinking
- Confident with the ability to take initiative
- In possession of excellent communication skills
- Have strong telephone and computer skills
- The ability to prioritise multiple fast changing tasks.
- Having a positive attitude and co-operative working style are essential
- Strong admin skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
Unlike many recruitment roles, this is not a sales driven role, but excellent customer service, communication and people skills are at the heart of this company.
Hours of work;
- Ideally, the position is full time hours (40 hours), although 4 days per week (32 hours) would be considered
- Basic Salary is dependent on full time / part time hours and experience, ranging from £16,500 - £21,875 per annum (term time only)
- Full Time Hours 40 hour week from Monday to Friday; 8 hours per day with an hour for lunch.
- Part Time Hours 32 hours (4 days per week); 8 hours per day with an hour for lunch School
- Term Time Hours
- Early Shift – 07:00-16:00
- Late Shift – 08:00-17:00 / 08:30-17:00
- The person appointed will be expected to take a share in the ‘early’ and ‘late’ shifts e.g. one week of working early shifts followed by one week of working late shifts.
- Due to the rural location of the office, the candidate must be a car driver
Additional Benefits include;
- On call allowance of £1,100 per annum
- Annual Bonus
- Work place pension
- Private Healthcare
- Free onsite parking