£20000 - £25000 per year
Our client, a company based in Haddenham, is seeking a highly motivated Dispatch Assistant, who will be a good all rounder within the Dispatch team.
This job is a permanent position!
- Managing and assisting in the loading/unloading of vehicles and tie-down of equipment including handballing equipment at times
- Marshalling Vehicles around the yard.
- Goods-in of hire Plant
- Dispatch of hire Plant
- Recording of Missing Items and Damages to Plant
- Exchange of Plant
- Depot Transfer of Plant
- Office administration
- Liaising with the sales team on all hires
- Flexibility to work overtime where necessary (Delivery times can vary at short notice)
- To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Dispatch experience
- Experience of Loading/Unloading Plant/Machinery
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
- Manual Handling experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Literate
- Resourceful with high attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime when required (for late running deliveries/collections)
- Must have driving licence
- Slinger/Signaller Qualification
- Vehicle Marshalling Qualification
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm (occasional overtime required)
Salary: 20,000-25,000 per annum (DOE)
Holidays: 22 Holidays per annum plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Length of Service)
Pension: – 4% contribution match
If you are interested in this role please email your CV or call us on 01869 321322