£18524 - £18525 per year
We currently have an opportunity for a Despatch/Logistics Operator, our client are proud to be an independent family owned business and they put family at the heart of everything they do.
They have an award winning reputation for innovation and design and are looking for a personable and reliable member to join their team based in Cowley.
* Book in orders for Funeral Directors on couriers website and arrange returns
* Pack coffins and caskets ready for courier
* Co ordinate orders internally and externally for driver deliveries
* General packing duties as required.
* Clear communicator, written & verbal.
* Polite Telephone Manner with a 'can do' helpful approach.
* Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft word, Excel and Database Entry systems.
* Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure.
* Flexible work-ethic with excellent team working ability.
* Physically fit as position involves lifting
* Knowledge of Sage Software.
Full training will be given if necessary.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm - 40 hours - 1 hour lunch
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £18525 per annum
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.