£17500 - £18000 per year
From the dock to defleet and beyond, our client touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain.
From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core re-marketing and auction operation, they offer the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
Reporting to, and in direct support of the Customer Service Supervisor. This is a role that involves managing requests on behalf of the client and their customers covering a range of areas within the team.
You will be an ambassador, delivering excellent service at all times. Ensuring internal and external customer expectations are met through clear communication to the business via relevant method enabling them to achieve contracted KPI’s/SLA’s.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Contacting manufacturer employee’s to arrange the handover of their new company vehicle
- Answering customer/ client queries and processing ad-hoc requests
- Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries
- Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments
- To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the booking process
- Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the client
- Be a service advocate and maintain a positive and professional nature at all times
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable dealing with high call volume.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Background in a Customer Service environment and the automotive industry ideal.
- Ability to innovate processes to improve efficiency.