£18524 - £18525 per year
We currently have an opportunity for a customer care advisor, our client are proud to be an independent family owned business and they put family at the heart of everything they do.
They have an award winning reputation for innovation and design and are looking for a personable and reliable member to join their team based in Cowley.
- Take orders from Funeral Directors and Members of the Public.
- Email designs.
- Co ordinate orders internally and externally.
- General admin duties as required.
- Experience handling customers from all levels.
- Clear communicator, written & verbal.
- Polite Telephone Manner with a 'can do' helpful approach.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft word, Excel and Database Entry systems.
- Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure.
- Flexible work-ethic with excellent team working ability.
- Knowledge of Sage Software.
- Experience talking to with bereaved clients.
- Experience of the funeral trade.
Full training will be given if necessary.
General Details: The company is family run and therefore roles are flexible, candidates should be a good all rounder and able to work as part of a team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - 37.5 hours - ½ hour lunch.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £18525 per annum
Please call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.