£20000 - £25000 per year
Our client is looking for a confident and flexible Trainer/Coach to train cleaning teams throughout the UK and Ireland in the use of their unique, rentable commercial cleaning automated vacuums. Their customers include significant brands such as the Mitie, Sodexo, ISS and other major FM and cleaning companies. Trainer/Coach is responsible for service delivery training of operatives across the UK and Ireland. This can be in group sessions or one to one. There will also be an element of service and retraining visits as required.
Full product training will be provided.
Objectives of this Role
- To ensure the smooth introduction of automated vacuums into the established cleaning pattern of new and existing customers.
- To ensure all clients are competent in the use of the robots to ensure they work at their best for the client and are maintained properly.
- To ensure products are used properly and well maintained.
- Identify any potential issues and recommend solutions.
- Training of new and existing customers.
- Service and maintenance visits of current customers.
- Maintain training records.
- Diary management in line with the head office team.
- Make follow up calls and visits in line with company policy.
Skills and Qualifications
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar training role, senior customer service, or cleaning supervisor role.
Ideal candidate will be/have:
- Confident communicator at all levels of profession.
- Full driving licence.
- Happy to travel.
- Flexible (will include occasional unsocial hours).
- Regular attendance of meetings in Head Office (Didcot, Oxfordshire).
- Must be confident working as part of team and alone.
- A positive attitude and professional approach to work.
- The ideal Trainer/Coach would be based within 1 hours’ drive of Oxford.
This is a permanent role.
Salary: £20 to 25k basic+ bonus (dependent on experience).
Hours: Monday to Friday, Various
Location: Head Office (Didcot, Oxfordshire) travelling all UK
Benefits: Company vehicle. Mobile phone, tablet, company pension
Holidays: 25 days holiday.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Beata on 01869 321322 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org