£9.37 - £11.98 per hour
We are recruiting for a temporary administrator with an enhanced DBS certificate to work on behalf of our client with the following duties;
Office and team support
- Act as a first point of contact for the service, including general enquiries and reception; answer enquiries including some of a complex nature; redirect more complex enquiries appropriately
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Produce a range of documents including letters/emails and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline
- Collect, process and input data into the information management/ filing systems and databases (e.g. Framework-I, One, Swift, SAP) ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of data and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinate diary management to ensure information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Organise and minute meetings for individuals or groups ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Operational Staff and Managers to ensure that relevant updates and reviews take place in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain up to date information about the service including on the intranet, internet, stationery and internal and external publications
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required (e.g. post processes, photocopying, scanning)
- Process financial tasks within the team including e-procurement, receipting of goods
- Research and provide budgetary and statistical information using available systems
- Administer grants, payments and transactions (e.g. employee claim forms, travel warrants)