£8.21 - £10 per hour
I require a Catering assistant to work within a local school environment.
Hours of work are: 16.30-21.30/22.00 Mon-Thursday
If you have previous experience in this role or transferable skills from a similar role please get in touch.
As Catering Assistant you will be required to help set up and serve dinner, clean down and generally monitor the students during mealtime.
A Catering Assistant role can (although are not limited) to involve:
- Planning menus, following guidelines on nutrition and healthy eating
- Reconciling daily income
- Preparing meals
- Monitoring and managing supplies within a budget
- Developing relationships with food suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety policies
Skills and experience you will need
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standards of hygiene
- Organised and methodical
As Catering Assistant you will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are interested in the role of Catering Assistant please contact me ASAP