£11.50 - £11.51 per hour
My client based in Oxford city centre are looking for a new member to join their team!
To support the service area on delivery of the Corporate and service plans using appropriate organisational tools, policies and procedures
The generic tasks are as follows:
- Provide full and efficient administrative support to Business Development & Fleet team and Recycling & Waste operational team.
- Input relevant data on to a range of systems, updating records to aid the smooth running for colleagues within the business.
- Raise works orders and request for services.
- Maintain a range of systems/databases/service records to support the business areas.
- Proactively support initiative’s to develop the business and generate income, taking payment for services and managing cash transaction in compliance with Financial Regulations.
- Produce statistical information to support the service area with regard to performance and budget monitoring.
- Create, review and update working procedures.
- Undertake and co-ordinate mail-merges for the business.
- Assist with processing operational staff timesheets.
- Liaise directly with businesses and services users wishing to organise/plan/enquire about services of the business.
- As part of a team provide a reception function.
- Participate in a rota to ensure effective Reception cover
Whilst many of the tasks are generic each of the roles need to have a good understanding of the team they support for this busy office dealing with high volumes of customers/transactions.
Full Time Monday- Friday
Hours of work - 8.30am - 5.00pm - one hour lunch break
Start date - ASAP
End date- End of November 2019