£9.36 - £9.37 per hour
Administrator (Adult Social Care)
Main Responsibilities of the Role:-
Enable the directorate to deliver integrated, customer focused services which improve outcomes for vulnerable adults by:
- Working co-operatively as part of a team, to provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to directorate teams who may not work from one office;
- Proactively liaising with colleagues to provide constant and consistent services, streamline practices, provide cross-service cover and help prevent excessive workload peaks.
- Develop knowledge, skills and expertise in at least one designated service area which will be the main focus of your service delivery.
This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies:
- Work in accordance with the organisation’s values and competency framework.
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality
- Co-ordinate diary management to ensure information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Organise meetings for individuals or groups ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Operational Staff and Managers to ensure that relevant updates and reviews take place in a timely fashion
Mon, 28 Oct 2019
End Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019
Working Hours - 8:30am – 5.00pm