- Location:Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Job Reference:PAT1802730
- Closing Date:02/03/2018
Paterson Recruitment Are Currently Looking For Warehouse Operative To Work For Their Client Based Within The Aylesbury Area,
- Take delivery of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a fork lift truck.
- Load goods for despatch.
- Ensure delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production standards.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Keep accurate stock records.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others.
- Handle any hazardous materials in an appropriate manner.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Fork lift truck licence and/or licence to drive assisted lift equipment is essential
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock items
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
To register your interest in this position, call us on 01296 381893 or use the form below.