HGV / LGV CLASS 1 RECYCLING DRIVER
- Location:Newbury, Berkshire
- Salary:£13.00 per Hour
- Job Reference:PAT1802780
- Closing Date:05/04/2018
Our Newbury based client who are a Refuse / Recycling Company are looking to recruit and experienced HGV / LGV1 Class 1 Recycling Driver who can start as soon as possible.
You will be required to shunt products from and to Newbury, Thatcham and Greenham sites and also deliver and collect from those same sites to waste recycling centres. Daily vehicle checks, paperwork completion, taking responsibility for your own vehicle inside and out, parking of all vehicles at the end of every day and regular communication with all necessary individuals will be all part of the daily responsibilities.
The successfull candidate must;
- hold a full and valid UK LGV1 / class 1 driving licence, a digital tachograph card and a drivers CPC card
- be able to drive a Ro-Ro lorry and trailer (W&D) with 1 year of experience
- be over the age of 25 years for insurance purposes
- have no more than 6 penalty points on your licence (for minor offences only)
- be a good problem solver
- be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
- be flexible
- be presentable
- have great communication skills
You will be required to work from 0600-1600 hours Monday to Friday.
£13.00 per hour pay rate.