Field Service Technician Required
- Location:Thame, Buckinghamshire
- Salary:£20000 to £24000 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803359
- Closing Date:29/12/2018
Paterson Recruitment are seeking a proactive and highly motivated experienced Field Service Technician for our hospitality client based in Worminghall – Buckinghamshire
Preparation, Installation, Service and Maintenance of juice dispenser systems – this can range from free standing dispense systems to plumbed in dispensers.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Undertake the installation of drinks dispense equipment within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks within the expected service level agreement and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide specific customer with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from the Operations Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Assist in general warehouse duties if required.
- Carry out additional duties requested by a member of the management team, as the requirements of the business demand.
Qualifications / Person Skills
- Full UK Driver’s licence (due to restrictions of vehicle insurance, applicants must be over 21years of age)
- Computer Literate – basic use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to carry out simple administration within a given deadline
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to provide a right first time solution
- Ability to work in areas that have restricted access
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
If this sounds like you apply now!