Contracts Manager Required
- Location:Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary:£40000 to £50000 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803332
- Closing Date:19/12/2018
The Paterson Group in Aylesbury are currently recruiting for a Full- Time Contracts Manager based in Bedford.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced working/managing within the Electrical and Mechanical Sector
Contracts Manager – Maintenance/Service.
- To oversee the service/maintenance department.
- To work with and oversee the service/maintenance admin support.
- To manage all labour requirements including any required sub-contractors/temporary staff.
- To look after all aspects of procurement associated to the department.
- To attend meetings, carry out site visits, liaise with clients, both verbally and written.
- Fulfil all associated health and safety requirements.
- Someone that is accurate, organised, works to deliver a high standard and is ambitious to grow the department.
- There will be an element of business development associated to this role to ensure we maintain a steady rate of growth as a company.
- Knowledge of associated trade regulations preferable (Oil, Gas, Water Etc.).
- Will be added to an on-call rota following probation period.
The above role will suit any individual that can work off their own initiative, Be able to set their own deadlines and able to prioritise their work load to ensure client satisfaction.
This is a full-Time role with Competitive salary package in-between (40-50k) for the right experienced candidate
If this sounds like you… Apply now!