- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Job Reference:PAT1802744
- Closing Date:07/03/2018
The role will ensure the professional and efficient operation of front of house and all associated duties including offering a high level of customer focus and hospitality whilst assisting with key business services amongst functional departments.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring prompt, professional and polite answering and direction of all incoming calls, taking messages and maintaining the Company telephone directory.
- Greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner, check validity, liaise with security where appropriate and promptly inform relevant personnel.
- Ensuring incoming post/parcels are distributed in a timely manner and external mail is franked ready for collection. Dealing with employee/visitor requests i.e. booking taxis, sending post etc.
- Responsible for the visitor booking system, ensuring visitors are logged on the Intranet systems and preparing access cards.
- Providing HR and other administrative support with tasks including but not limited to recruitment, on-boarding and internal communications.
- Inquisitive, positive and hands-on approach with great attention to detail
- Ability to work professionally, under minimal supervision and to strict deadlines
- Ability to react to change quickly and calmly
- Conversational German is desirable
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Experience in a Receptionist environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To register your interest in this position, call us on 01869 321322 or use the form below.