Supply Chain Manager
- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£35000 to £35001 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1903448
- Closing Date:08/02/2019
Working for a worldwide market leader in their field where they are the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of technologies and services.
They have been customising and crafting superior solutions since 1844 and are now present in over 80 countries, with assembly and manufacturing locations in various locations around the world.
They are now currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager for their Bicester site. You will be involved in the following:
- Deliver clients a satisfactory level of support for supply chain, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics.
- Understand engineering and manufacturing drawings and be able to identify different components and be able to provide recommended replacement component requirements to clients and colleagues.
- Review client requests for spare parts and prepare detailed proposals, follow-up to purchase order and manage the delivery cycles including expediting and inspection.
- Review BCGB sales or operations team requests and requisitions for spare parts or specialist services and obtain detailed proposals from suppliers, then purchase them and manage the delivery cycle including expediting and inspection.
- Review client requests and identify comments an expectations to the client’s material requisition, data sheets and specifications that relate to the materials to be supplied.
- Review commercial conditions of contract contained in request and act in accordance with our commercial risk management policy.
- Managing client purchase orders on access dimensions accounting and focal point systems.
- Pre-invoicing job closeout checking and reconciliation on access dimensions.
- Develop and maintain a supply chain matrix including preferred/nominated suppliers, agreements, pricing and delivery.
- Manage the supplier management system including ISO9001:2015 pre-qualification questionnaires issue and evaluation, criticality rating, supplier audits and verification for supply.
- Materials management for a stock and inventory system using manual or electronic control monitoring system including minimum stock levels, values, locations etc.
- Document and records management for supply chain activities and archiving
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls and taking messages
- Working to company quality, EOHS and administrative procedures
If you are interested in this role then please apply!