- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£20000 to £25000 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803304
- Closing Date:08/12/2018
Working for an international brand who are part of a group compromising of 10 market leaders manufacturing and selling state of the art windows and doors around Europe and other parts of the world.
They are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join there growing team. As a Sales Coordinator you will be reporting to the Project Sales Team Leader to effectively and professionally handle sales enquires for high specification timber composite windows and doors in the commercial construction market. You will be responsible for managing and logging enquires, following up quotations with the customer. to provide sales support to external sales managers and customers in the form of basic technical assistance and pricing activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- Handling incoming and outgoing customer calls and email enquiries
- Supporting field sales representatives
- Advising customers on appropriate/available products
- Sourcing & pricing of materials
- Creation, amendment, follow up & closure of quotations in our CRM System
- Order processing, to include raising proforma invoices, monitoring/taking payments, booking suppliers & entering orders in their CMD system
- Data entry, reporting and system management tasks on the sales IT system
Other responsibilities will include general office duties, offering support to other members of the department and covering other roles/duties in their absence.
Requirements of the Sales Coordinator:
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years previous experience in an office based sales position, with a background in the construction; possess good IT skills and a proactive and positive attitude.
Full systems training will be provided
If you are interested in this role then please apply!