- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£17500 to £17501 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1903510
- Closing Date:07/03/2019
We are currently looking for an administrator to work for our client in Bicester who are an organisation providing valued health services to diverse local communities in Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. The company is owned and run by GP shareholders who steer the organisation and make decisions about which services the organisation should provide for local patients.
Administration Duties; Counselling:
- First line of contact with referrals from partner organisations.
- Book onward appointments for counsellors from the incoming referrals from partners.
- Maintain up to date information on IT system
- Contact patient using patients preferred method of communication to book appointment in a prompt, efficient manner
- Liaise with counsellors as appropriate.
- Assist in the collation of data for reporting purposes.
- Receive, print and send letters in a timely manner to patients on behalf of counsellors who do not have access to the necessary IT equipment
- Liaise with lead counsellors and GP surgeries regarding accommodation for counselling
- Maintain counselling spread sheet of counsellor locations and accommodation fees.
- To be able to manage and work with emotionally sensitive referrals and respect the confidentiality of the conversations you have with patients at all times
- To be able to speak confidently and calmly when speaking to patients that may be experiencing distress, anger and / or disclose risk or safe guarding concerns
We are looking for someone who is able to articulate themselves professionally via the telephone, and is able to respect the confidentiality of patient records and conversations. This role requires an individual who is competent and has proven ability with using various software programs as well as Excel.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part for a friendly team within an organisation that is forever growing.
This roles hours are 10.00am – 18.00pm
If you are interested in this role then please apply!