Italian Speaking County Support Advisor
- Location:Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£21000 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803353
- Closing Date:28/12/2018
Our client based in Bicester is looking for a confident country support advisor to come and support their team. You will manage their sales subsidiary customer order book and provide high levels of communication, performance, information and relationship both internally and externally. The chosen candidate will need to ensure customer complaints are handled efficiently for resolution and key problem areas are identified for continuous improvement. Weekly hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 3:30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch.
Your main job duties will include:
• Manage and prioritise customers’ orders ensuring all requirements are obtained, processed and closed
• Identify and resolve any problem orders using order lines report and resolving issues to ensure clean order book and on-time delivery performance
• Manage customer and internal enquires as well as complaints pro-actively
• Develop strong levels of customer services with customers
• Generate and provision of relevant information such as designated reports
• Manage a weekly review meetings and minutes
To be successful it is desirable to have a general administration background including knowledge of the Microsoft packages but must be able to speak Italian.
In return you will be given free on-site parking, 5% pension contribution and 37 days holiday. You will also quality for a bonus of up to 10% of salary.
If interested, please call 01869 321322 or email email@example.com