- Location:Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Salary:£10 to £14 per Hour
- Job Reference:PAT1803392
- Closing Date:13/01/2019
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, Championship winning team. Our client’s award winning history began in 1886 with the invention of the world’s first car.
Your role as an HR Assistant will consist of providing comprehensive and flexible administrative support to the Talent Manager and HR Business Partner, with support from the wider HR team. You will be supporting the recruitment process from managing applications with responding appropriately, maintain up to date and re posting roles within the business on their online portal. Within the recruitment process you will be responsible to communicate with any agencies in relation to submitted candidates and roles to be assisted with. The role will also consist of you assisting with any general HR administrative support, consisting of general filing and scanning as well as preparing contract packs and assisting with new starters.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration/customer service or similar role
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, and work in a fast paced environment.
- IT literate with an ability to learn new technology, databases and systems.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Relevant certification in Human Resources
This is a long term temporary role potential becoming permanent for the right candidate.