HR Assistant (Part Time Maternity Cover)
- Location:Thame, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£20656 to £20657 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803402
- Closing Date:14/01/2019
Working for a trust who supports over 1,000 people with learning disabilities across England and Scotland, enabling them to live as independently as possible. They were set up in the late 1900s with the belief that anyone with a disability has the right to live an active happy lifestyle.
They are currently looking for a HR Administrator to work in the Human Resources team to provide effective admin support to the HR team and staff.
- First point of contact for all HR admin related queries
- Ensure relevant HR databases are update and accurate
- Monitor and maintain HR processes including right to work documentation, occupational health and DBS checks.
- Attend divisional and head office meetings to support HR team and note taking when required.
They are looking for someone who has strong administration and IT skills, with a proven work experience in using Microsoft packages, including excel. Ideally you will have an interest in Human Resources with experience in an HR environment and a knowledge of employment law.