- Location:Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£22 per Annum
- Job Reference:PAT1803194
Our Oxford based client is looking for a confident & professional addition to their thriving team to provide a comprehensive, flexible and efficient administrative HR service. Covering administrative processes for payroll,recruitment,induction,absence management and employee changes.
Responding to telephone and email queries in an efficient and timely manner, providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Supporting the HR Advisors and Consultants with post recruitment administration – compiling contracts / employee change letters and paperwork for new starters ensuring all process elements are complete to legislative and company standard.
Accurately update and maintain the HR Information System in a timely manner with:
- all new starter and leavers
- changes to employee information/remuneration and benefits
- all absence data from return to works and fit notes
- disciplinary/grievance sanctions issued
- pensions information
- conduct self-audit on input
Liaise with payroll to ensure that sickness absence,maternity and paternity payments are made in accordance with relevant legislation & company policy.
Ensure both manual and electronic personnel files and created, accurately maintained and cleansed regularly, archiving manual leavers files at least twice yearly.
Administer payslips and liaise with payroll to ensure any queries are promptly resolved.
Adhere to stated policies and procedures within the company.
Complete all other general administration such as raising purchase orders,dealing with invoice queries,sorting mail,completing employee references,filing etc.
Support HR consultants and advisors with project administration, such as the processing of annual pay review,flex benefits,bonus payments and administration associated with any organisational changes.
Create HR reports as required by the business including headcount,absence,starters, leavers and other KPI’s as requested.
- There is no direct financial/budgetary responsibility within the role, however the job holder will be required to accurately maintain the HR system that links directly to the payroll system.
Skills,Knowledge and Experience
- Well developed admin skills with previous experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Proven experience of working in a confidential environment
- Strong planning,organising and time management skills-able to balance priorites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,especially via email and telephone
- Ability to process information accurately, quickly and logically
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Familiar with using databases
- Customer focus- taking accountability for proactively resolving issues
- Unafraid to challenge practice/process and people to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Previous exposure to a flexible benefits scheme
- CPD qualified or working towards CIPD
- On site parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Reduced gym memberships