Accounts Administrator (Part-time)
- Location:Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Salary:£9.99 to £10.00 per Hour
- Job Reference:PAT1803370
- Closing Date:05/01/2019
Temporary Accounts Administrator (Purchase Ledger)
Starting 2nd Jan 2019 – Covering Maternity could lead to ongoing position
Based in Wantage / Grove
Hours – 25-30 per week with some flexibility of working start and finish times
Salary – £10 PH
Paterson Recruitment are looking to recruit a Part time temporary Accounts Administrator on behalf of our facilities management client.
- Matching, checking and coding invoices.
- Entering purchase ledger data onto SAGE Line 50 accounts software.
- Sending invoices to company departments for checking and authorisation.
- Preparing all supplier payments for fortnightly BACS run.
- Working out VAT payments.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Reviewing systems and processes and proposing improvements where necessary.
- Ensuring the purchase ledger service level agreement (SLA) is maintained.
- Liaison with other departments, suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain information, process purchase invoices and assist with the accounts function as directed.
- Shared responsibility for other functions within the accounts department including credit control and invoicing. Your role will include working on any accounts-related tasks within the business.
- Assisting with the provision of administrative support including maintaining filing systems
Experience in bookkeeping
Excellent IT skills in Excel & Microsoft Office packages.
Strong administrative & clerical skills
Hands-on “can do” approach
Confident user of SAGE Line 50
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00 /hour