Paterson Recruitment are hiring a temporary Warehouse Operative to join a small friendly team based in Kidlington. For the right candidate this could turn into a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity for a positive person who likes working both in a team and independently in a warehouse environment.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
- Follow delivery schedule to ensure items are dispatched in good time
- Pack transformers to ensure no damage in transit
- Build pallets and manual wrap and strap for collection
- Receive pallets and parcels to unpack for storage or, repack for customer delivery.
- Help sort current stocks and materials for either relocation to a different site, or disposal
- Heavy lifting up to 26kgs, so must be comfortable to lift this weight and carry up and down stairs.
- Clean driving license, you may be required to drive company van – no HGV license required
Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm
3 - 4 working days a week
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour, based on experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly, or call Beata on 01869 321322 for more information.
About Paterson Recruitment
Founded in 1972, Paterson Recruitment was established with a clear vision: to provide professional, friendly and reliable recruitment services for candidates. As a recruitment agency we pride ourselves on our dedicated and experienced consultant support. We offer many other benefits including: excellent rates of pay, flexible shifts, weekly pay, permanent opportunities and we offer a pension scheme.