Paterson Recruitment are recruiting for our Client in Haddenham near Thame, who require a Transport Administrator to assist with the movement of goods from their site throughout the UK.
You would be responsible for booking deliveries liaising with various hubs to discuss delivery times and keep people within the company aware of any updates regarding deliveries.
My client requires a highly organised transport administrator to assist the Transport Management Team regarding transportation services.
Excellent Excel skills are required due to the booking systems used along with excellent customer service skills.
- Assisting with the scheduling transportation services and assigning drivers.
- Processing shipping/ transportation documents.
- Processing purchase orders and payments.
- Monitoring drivers' logbook entries.
- Liaising between managers and drivers, as well as collaborating with other departments to optimise transportation services.
- Tracking and reporting progress with orders.
- Handling customer queries and escalating serious complaints to management.
- Complying to transportation regulations and company policies.
- Experience as a transportation administrator in a similar industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience within transportation management or logistics software.
- Extensive experience in processing shipping documents, orders, and payments.
- Knowledge of transportation industry regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills such as Excel.
Please contact Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment Bicester Branch for more information.