Salesperson required for Motorbike sales in the Oxfordshire area.
If you love motorbikes and are ready to break into sales, this is the job for you.
My client is willing to train a customer focused individual who want to progress their career in sales.
- Creating & maintaining customer records and administrative information on relevant databases (contact details, date of last contact, customer notes).
- Providing first class customer service and consultation to customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or alternative channels.
- Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase.
- Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information.
- Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
Salary: Basic salary of £17,500 per annum
Realistic OTE of £35,000
Hours: Monday – Saturday, Saturday working is on a rota basis
40 hours per week
Benefits: Uncapped commission
22 days holiday per year
If you are a Salesperson looking for an exciting opportunity, please apply directly or call Claire on 10869 321322 for more information.
About Paterson Recruitment
Founded in 1972, Paterson Recruitment was established with a clear vision: to provide professional, friendly and reliable recruitment services for candidates. As a recruitment agency we pride ourselves on our dedicated and experienced consultant support. We offer many other benefits including: excellent rates of pay, flexible shifts, weekly pay, permanent opportunities and we offer a pension scheme.