Due to an exciting period of growth and the successful award of several new contracts, Paterson Recruitment are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to run our Catering desk.
Paterson Recruitment have been established since 1972 and is one of the most successful privately owned recruitment companies in the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong recruitment background that is used to working to KPI's and has the determination and desire to achieve and exceed sales targets. Reporting to a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will also be supported by an administrator and resourcing consultant.
Main responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:-
- Day to day running of the Catering desk covering both temporary and permanent roles
- Attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to positions with current and new clients
- Seeking new client opportunities
- Building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of the client’s recruitment needs and requirements
- Having regular meetings with clients to build and develop positive long lasting relationships
- Identify and approach new clients to establish their recruitment requirements by way of sales calls, drop in visits and client meetings, cross selling where appropriate
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media including job boards, social media and other websites
- Keep accurate records of all clients, candidates, booking and vacancies on the CRM system.
- Screen and interview candidates and run background and ID checks
- Manage the full end to end vacancy process with candidates and clients from advertising, screening candidates, presenting CV’s, interviews, offer and acceptance.
Skills and Experience of the Recruitment Consultant:-
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop long lasting customer relationships
- Strong sales and business development experience
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Good IT and organisational skills
Salary and benefits for the Recruitment Consultant:-
- Excellent basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Achievable targets and KPI’s
- Ongoing training and development
- 20 days holiday, plus an additional day on your birthday – rising to 25 days with each year of service.
- Fun and engaging environment
- Supportive team
- Career progression
If you are a motivated and driven individual who likes to succeed and you want to work in a fun and fast-paced environment with a well-established client base, we would love to hear from you.
For more information and a discussion, please send your CV and Cover letter to James Carrington, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 440941 if you would like to find out more.