Hotel Receptionist required for this beautiful boutique hotel in central Oxford.
As the Hotel Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for all guests. As the receptionist you need to have excellent customer service skills, be friendly, welcoming, patient, helpful, and knowledgeable regarding what the hotel offers its guests. Hotel Receptionists must be able to work well with little direct supervision. The satisfaction and comfort of each guest is our top priority, and the hotel receptionist’s attitude and behaviour should reflect that at all times.
- Greeting guests
- Managing the check-in and check-out process,
- Answer questions and requests
- Administrative tasks at the front desk.
To be a Receptionist for this hotel you will need to have the following skills:
- Knowledge of hotel booking systems would be an advantage but training can be given.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
Hotel Receptionist Hours of working:
- Early shift 8am to 5pm
- Late Shift 4pm to 11pm
- Weekends are on a rota basis.
Please contact Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment Bicester Branch.