Paterson Recruitment are hiring a Housekeeping Supervisor for a school in Buckingham.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor you will support the Housekeeping Manager by ensuring that the business is cleaned and maintained in line with school and guest expectations.
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Induct new members of the cleaning team and provide in-house training
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- The supervision of all Team Leaders
- Review work schedules
- Ordering cleaning materials and monitoring all cleaning activities
- Motivate team members and assist in strategies to boost performance
- Coaching counselling, disciplining, planning, monitoring and training staff to achieve standards
- Conduct performance reviews/job chats
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Housekeeping Supervisor Key Tasks:
- Ensure the environment is cleaned and maintained to the highest standards
- Allocation of precise and clear instructions to be performed daily to all Team Leaders
- Perform return to work interviews
- Training in relating to colour coding and COSHH regulations
- Perform probationary reviews
- Responsible for answering routine enquiries daily relating to the work of the department
- Personal interaction to ensure harmonious relationships between the Cleaning Team, Pupils, Matrons and Houseparent’s
- An active member in Team Leader meetings
- Perform room checks to ensure rooms are kept to a good standard
- Ensure stock levels are properly maintained
Hours: 7.00am to 2.30pm
You will need to be a car driver due to the location.
If you are someone with cleaning experience looking to take on more responsibility, we would love to hear from you.