Paterson Recruitment are Recruiting Housekeeping staff to work in Oxford City Centre and Oxford.
- Keep rooms and public areas clean and welcoming for our guests
- Smart appearance, excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service.
- Great attention to details
- Servicing bedrooms to set standards
- Deep cleaning and laundry duties
- Replenishing housekeeping trolleys
- Servicing of conference rooms and public areas as required including dusting and vacuuming
- Complying with health, safety & hygiene regulations
- Live locally with own transport or a commutable distance from the hotel
Experience cleaning and working within a hospitality environment is a bonus but training is available. There will be a degree of lifting & carrying whilst cleaning rooms within the hotel and you need to be aware and have knowledge of COSHH and using the usual chemicals to clean areas within the hotel. (training is available).
Pay Rate £10.00 per hour
Working 8am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
Weekend working will be part of this job, but this will be on a rota basis unless you only want to work weekends.
My Client will take people that only want to work 2 or three days per week.