Our Abingdon based client is on the look out for a customer service advisor to join their friendly team on an ongoing basis.
This could suit someone who has experience in administration and customer service, or someone who has previously worked with customers in retail and hospitality, hoping to use their transferable skills in an administrative role.
Main duties include;
- Dealing with incoming calls and contacting customers to arrange delivery dates for their goods.
- Acting as the first point of call for many of the customers.
- Assembling the drivers routes and de briefing them upon their return.
- To act as a relationship between the customer and delivery drivers.
- Providing the customer with a premium service from point of booking, right through to the actual delivery/installation of their product
- Assisting with any queries or issues the customer may have about the delivery process.
- Dealing with incoming calls from drivers and the client, and dealing with them in the appropriate manner
- Preparation of the drivers packs for the next day, including POD’s, de briefs, tool kits, accident packs and keys
- De Briefing the drivers upon their return to site.
- Raising defects for the fleet as and when required.
- Calling customers to conduct surveys on the service they have received, to be fed back to the client
This role will be an ongoing temp role - £10ph Mon-Fri 9a.-5.30pm