Chefs required to work in the Staffordshire area.
Paterson Recruitment are recruiting for Kitchen Brigades to work in the Staffordshire area, within Schools and Universities. You will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment. This will be carried out by Paterson Recruitment or directly by our Clients.
As a chef you will be joining an established friendly team providing fresh high quality food within different outlets across the establishment, from café, restaurant and event operations.
- Formal catering qualification in Culinary Arts to at least level 3
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- A varied experience of fresh food production within a quality and pressurised service environment Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Professional approach and excellent communications when dealing with staff, students and customers.
- Working knowledge of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, COSHH and HACCP
- Proven ability to work alone and as a team
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to develop and coach team members
- Computer literate in commonly used Microsoft office packages
- Able to work to a food cost of sales
- Able to produce a variety of food styles using different cooking skills
We have various positions available from Head Chef to Kitchen Porters and Waiting Staff.