Chefs required to work in Devon
Paterson Recruitment are recruiting Chefs to work in Devon, within Schools, Colleges and Universities. You will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment. This will be carried out by Paterson Recruitment or directly by our clients.
As a Chef you will be part of a team providing fresh high-quality food within different outlets across the establishment, from café, restaurant and event operations.
Chef Qualifications and Skills
- Able to produce a variety of food styles using different cooking skills
- A varied experience of fresh food production
- Knowledge of different varieties of foods and ingredients
- Ability to work alone and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to maintain an sanitary environment
- Catering qualification in Culinary Arts to at least level 3
- Able to work to a food cost of sales
We have a variety of positions available, ranging from Kitchen Porter to Head Chef.
If you are Chef looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Claire on 01869 321322 for more information.
About Paterson Recruitment
Founded in 1972, Paterson Recruitment was established with a clear vision: to provide professional, friendly and reliable recruitment services for candidates. As a recruitment agency we pride ourselves on our dedicated and experienced consultant support. We offer many other benefits including: excellent rates of pay, Flexible shifts, weekly pay, Permanent opportunities and offer a pension scheme.