Chefs required to work in Cornwall.
Paterson Recruitment are recruiting Chefs to work in Cornwall, within Schools, colleges and Universities. You will be required to undergo a DBS check prior to employment. This will be carried out by Paterson Recruitment or directly by our clients.
As a Chef you will be joining an established friendly team providing fresh high-quality food within different outlets across the establishment, from café, restaurant and event operations.
- Catering qualification in Culinary Arts to at least level 3
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate
- Experience in a similar role
- A varied experience of fresh food production
- Working knowledge of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, COSHH and HACCP
- Ability to work alone and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop and coach team members
- Able to work to a food cost of sales
- Able to produce a variety of food styles using different cooking skills
We have a variety of positions available, ranging from Kitchen Porter to Head Chef
If you are Chef looking for permanent work in a friendly environment, please apply directly or call Claire on 01869 321322 for more information.