Relief Chef required to cover a Head Chefs leave for our client near Chipping Norton. If you are able to cover all or part of the shift, please contact Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment Bicester Branch.
Hours are 06:30am to 06:30pm
Dates that need cover are
- Saturday 2nd October
- Sunday 3rd October
- Wednesday 6th October
- Thursday 7th October
- Friday 8th October
Pay Rate for Saturday and Sunday £20.50 per hour
Pay rate for week days £19 per hour
As a Relief Chef for our Client you will
- Ensure the catering services and dining experience is of the highest standard by promoting choice and adhering to dietary needs.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations by monitoring hygiene standards and equipment safety checks.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures and statutory regulations, including human resources, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH.
- Ensure that all equipment used in the kitchen is in safe working order. Report any faults to the relevant manager, ensuring that they are rectified and that equipment is not used until safe
- Provide casual staff with a health & safety and team briefing before their shift